Basil – PENDING ADOPTION
Hi friends! I’m Basil! I’m a 9 month old, female Collie/Terrier Mix. I’m about 40 lbs and a LOT of energy. I have a puppy diploma in basic skills and manners class, I am potty trained, and I am looking for a family that is experienced with training that wants to continue to teach me skills. I am very smart and eager to learn, my foster parents work with me every day.
Things you should know about me:
- I love dinner time! I will hop around on my hind legs from PURE JOY at the sound of food.
- I am working on my manners around crates, gates, and doors… sometimes tough (treats help), I love to jump and whine and bark sometimes.
- I have THE FLUFFIEST tail. It curls over my back and it’s really cute, probably my most adorable feature, other than my cool fur pattern.
- I LOVE playing with my foster dog siblings, but sometimes I struggle with meeting new dogs when I am on a leash. I’m getting better with this in training.
- I am awesome at playing fetch!
I haven’t been tested around cats or kids, I think I would very much like to chase them, like I try to chase squirrels while on walks. My prey drive is strong. Also, I am very good at catching stink bugs 🙂
I know you will get lost in my loving stare, and make me yours!